Translate

Friday, September 6, 2013

Viva SMC

My best friend is the head coordinator of U of T's St. Michael's College Frosh Week and I couldn't be more proud of the fantastic work she has done to make this Frosh a memorable one.

At work yesterday, a girl came through my check-out with "SMC" written on her arms in blue paint. 

Myself: "Do you go to St. Mike's?!"

Girl: "No, I'm at the music faculty but I joined in the St. Mike's Frosh because theirs is so much better than mine."

Ahh, music to my ears.

I took Frosh Week very seriously while in university. Not only was I a leader of a group of Froshies one year, I was a Spirit Squad member for two. I painted myself blue and I cheered all week long without stopping.

Us SMCians are passionate about our Frosh Week. We chant till our voices are hoarse. We dance till are bodies deflate with exhaustion. We ensure every college at U of T knows we are the absolute best.

So, naturally, Froshies from the other colleges join ours. Our spirit cannot be matched. Our cheers cannot be beat. The colour blue reigns supreme.

Viva SMC.

This is me. 





Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment