Translate

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Deep Consideratioin

As a soon-to-be graduate, my consideration of future prospects has deepened intensely since finishing school. I am now expected to use my skills and areas of expertise to contribute to the cyclical give-and-take of creativity and intellect in the workplace. So, now what?

Considering my options, I decided to look into ways to proliferate my written work. I suppose blogging is now widely accepted as a reputable source to deliberate one's talent as a writer, but how else might I get my stuff out there?

Apparently, submitting amateur pieces of poetry and short stories to the New Yorker does not occur as infrequently as I had previously thought. Quite the contrary, in fact it happens all the time. And so, I decided it might be time to begin my short story, and pitch it here first, to you lucky folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment